2017 Honda Accord vs 2017 Toyota Camry
2017 Honda Accord
2017 Toyota Camry
Between the 2017 Honda Accord vs 2017 Toyota Camry, which car is perfect for your Kelowna commute? If you look closely, you’ll find a clear winner. See how both vehicles stack up, and then visit Harmony Honda for a test drive today.
How’s the Drive?
Make an easy commute out of the Vernon miles with the right engine and transmission set up:
- Toyota Engine and Transmission: Choose between two engines that have 178 hp at 6000 rpm and 268 hp at 6200 rpm. You can select from a standard 6-speed automatic transmission or an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission.
- Two Honda Engines and Three Transmissions: The standard 2.4L engine gives you incredible power for your new Honda Accord with 185 hp at 6400. You can upgrade for even more raw power with the 3.6L V6 engine capable 278 hp at 6200. Plus, you can choose from two automatic and one manual transmission based on your driving style.
Tackle your next West Kelowna road trip comfortably thanks to a wide range of available inner features:
- Camry Interior Features: The driver seat is power adjustable in 8 directions, and the steering wheel gives you easy control over you volume and climate control. You can also use the push button next to the steering wheel to start your engine.
- Complete Accord Comfort: The driver-focused cockpit gives you a multi-information display, leather accents, a multi-function steering wheel, 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with memory, automatic climate control, HomeLink technology, sport-inspired seats, a one touch moonroof, Push Button Start and much more.
Drown out the noise of traffic with powerful speakers and seamless connectivity’s:
- Camry’s Entune App Suite: The Entune App Suite is available on some Camry trims and it gives you access to apps like iHeartRadio, Slacker Radio and Pandora Radio.
- Accord’s Premium Sound and Centralized Control: Take advantage of a premium sound system built with 7 speakers, a subwoofer and 360 watts of power. Plus, you can connect mobile devices seamlessly with both Android Auto and Apply CarPlay so you can control your favorite apps from your central touchscreen.
Which Vehicle Is Right for You?
Before you make your final decision, take a last look at both vehicles side-by-side:
- 2017 Toyota Camry: The Toyota Camry offers some great technologies on higher trim levels with the Entune App Suite and interior comforts.
- 2017 Honda Accord: The 2017 Accord is a show stopper from the base trim all the way to the fully loaded Touring trim with it’s premium sound systems and designer comforts.
Settle the 2017 Honda Accord vs 2017 Toyota Camry Debate
Are you ready to pick a winner? Come on down to Harmony Honda and take your new 2017 accord for a test drive. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, fill out our quick contact form.