2017 Honda Civic vs 2017 Toyota Corolla
When it comes to the 2017 Honda Civic vs 2017 Toyota Corolla debate, which sedan is truly a better match for Kelowna area drivers? Both cars have a lot to offer, but only one is the best choice for your commute. Read on to find out who the clear winner is!
How’s the Drive?
On the road in Vernon, it’s best to have options in performance. Let’s check out the available engines in both models:
- Two Corolla Engines: Choose from two engine configurations for the 2017 Corolla. The first gives you 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque, while the second gives you only slightly more with 140 hp and 126 lb-ft of torque.
- Two Civic Engines: The two 2017 Civic engines give you more power from the start with a base engine that offers 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. Upgrade to the next engine for a significant power increase to 174 hp and up to 167 lb-ft of torque.
Drown out the noise of the West Kelowna commute with a powerful entertainment suite:
- Available Corolla Add-Ons: Available on only the higher trim levels, you can opt for the Entune Audio package for more mobile connectivity. This optional feature gives you access to Pandora and similar applications. If you want to add on additional entertainment features, you’ll have to pay more.
- Civic Sync Suite: Enjoy seamless performance with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Plus, HondaLink helps you sync your device and media without any hassle. These advanced connectivity features are included in all but the lowest level trim.
Improve even the smallest details of your commute with convenient technology at your fingertips:
- Corolla Features: The smart key system gives you a push button start in the XSE option package, and all trims feature steering wheel mounted audio controls. This will help you take further control of your cabin systems.
- Civic Convenience: Available satellite-linked navigation, Honda LaneWatch, and multiple USB ports help make your drive a little smoother. Plus, you can leave your charging cables at home thanks to an available wireless charging station. A multi-angle rearview camera is included in all trims, offering safety at all levels.
Which Vehicle Is Right for You?
Before you make your final decision, take one last look at both sedans and see how they measure up:
- 2017 Toyota Corolla: The 2017 Corolla has a few nice features, but it would benefit from more robust engines and more standard features on all trims.
- 2017 Honda Civic: The 2017 Civic blows the competition out of the water with plenty of raw power from the engines and excellent mobile entertainment capabilities.
Settle 2017 Honda Civic vs 2017 Toyota Corolla Yourself
Are you ready to pick the best match for your driving needs? Come on down to Harmony Honda to take drive the new 2017 Civic Sedan. We’re located at 2550 Enterprise Way in Kelowna, BC, so give our qualified sales team a call at 250-860-6500. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, fill out our quick contact form.