2017 Honda Civic Trim Levels
The 2017 Honda Civic trim levels are yours to explore at Harmony Honda. Honda gives drivers total control when purchasing their Civic. Choose from a sedan or coupe, a manual or continuously variable transmission, and select from an array of fine features. The Civic is ready to impress, so come in today to take test drive!
The Civic has 428 L of cargo volume and 2,769 L of passenger volume. The Touring trim is the exception with 416 L of cargo volume and 2,690 L of passenger volume. Here are the unique trim level specs:
- The DX is the entry-level trim with a multi-angle rearview camera, a remote for access to the trunk, and 16-inch steel wheels.
- The LX builds on the DX trim. The camera includes dynamic guidelines to assist you with parking. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are hands-free phone systems that give you access to select apps with voice commands. Heated front seats create comfort during freezing temperatures.
- The LX Honda-Sensing has the features of the LX trims plus the Honda-Sensing safety/driver-assistance technologies. Collision Mitigation Braking System is a radar-based system that detects a possible collision ahead of you and applies the brakes. Lane Departure Warning System delivers audio and visual alerts when you leave your lane. Adaptive Cruise Control adjusts to slowing traffic and picks the speed back up accordingly. Road Departure Mitigation alerts you when you’re drifting from the road and can apply braking and torque when necessary.
- The EX stands on 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels. A one-touch power moonroof creates a stylish and invigorating cabin. A remote engine starter provides convenience, so you can wait inside the house as the car heats up or cools down. Included Honda LaneWatch gives you a zoomed-in view of your blind spot.
- The EX-T adds to the EX trim with 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels. Exterior fog lights provides clarity for a safer driving experience. The leather-wrapped steering wheel provides a fine touch of luxury.
- The Touring is the top trim. LED headlights switch between high and low beams depending on oncoming traffic, and they turn on and off automatically. Leather seating with heating blend upscale design and comfort. The display audio system includes navigation and has bilingual French and English voice recognition.
The Civic coupe has 343 L of cargo volume and 2,577 L of passenger volume, while the Touring trim has 337 L of cargo volume and the EX-T and Touring includes 2,509 L of space. These trims have the same features of the sedan trims, and there is the addition of an EX-T trim with Honda Sensing. Here are the trims available as a coupe:
- LX Honda-Sensing
- EX-T Honda Sensing
Harmony Honda Has the Civic Sedan and Coupe
The 2017 Honda Civic trim levels are yours to try at Harmony Honda. Come take a test drive at our dealership today! Contact us online to book your test drive, and make any inquiries.