The Honda CR-V Trim Levels Display Versatility and Refinement
If you’ve been searching for the ideal crossover that can do it all, then there is a dream car for you within the Honda CR-V lineup. Between the six different Honda CR-V trim levels, it’s easy to find a vehicle with all of the convenient amenities that you crave. Harmony Honda can help you narrow down your choice before taking a test drive, so read on to find out all the details about these standout trims.
Honda CR-V Trim Levels
The six different CR-V trim levels were designed to provide a customized feel on the roads. Choose from basic models, amenity-packed trims, and everything in between to find the right fit for your life. Which CR-V will you drive home?
- The LX-2WD (starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price “MSRP” of $26,290) is the first model in the CR-V lineup. This stylish and comfortable vehicle includes a 2.4L i-VTEC engine with 185 hp and 16-inch steel wheels. Earth Dreams Technology and the Eco Assist system help this vehicle generate up to 6.9L/100km on the highway.
- The LX (starting MSRP of $28,590) takes all the great qualities of the LX-2WD trim level and adds Real Time All-Wheel Drive to the package. The Intelligent Control System aids in better handling, especially during tricky driving conditions.
- The SE (starting MSRP of $30,290) adds a few extra conveniences to make driving a little more fun. Enjoy tunes on the Bluetooth-enabled, 160-watt audio system with six speakers, or interact with the Display Audio System with HondaLink for premium infotainment.
- The EX (staring MSRP of $32,290) upgrades the exterior with extra refinements. Experience the fresh air whenever you want with the power moonroof. One-touch controls and tilt features provide an even more high-tech experience.
- The EX-L (starting MSRP of $34,290) boosts the interior with even more exciting features. The sound system is upgraded to a 328-watt version with seven speakers and a subwoofer. Listen to Bluetooth, SiriusXM, MP3s and more while sitting in your leather seats.
- The Touring (starting MSRP of $37,090) level is the top of the CR-V line. This model is equipped with Honda’s Display Audio System with Satellite-Linked Navigation System. This smart feature includes bilingual Voice Recognition, as well as steering wheel-mounted controls.
Test Drive the Honda CR-V Trim Levels Today
Harmony Honda can show you all the details of the Honda CR-V trim levels at our dealership. While the six different trims offer something for every driver, customers can further personalize each vehicle with a number of optional features. If you are curious about what the CR-V can offer you and your passengers, then just stop by Harmony Honda and our experts would be happy to give you all the information you need. You have the choices to contact us online, call us at 250-860-6500 with any questions, or visit the dealership for a test drive.