Basic Info

Body:
4 Door Car
Kilometers:
199,141
Exterior:
Silver
Interior:
Grey
Engine:
4 Cylinder Engine
Trans:
Automatic

Vehicle Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 60% tread remaining. A New Timing Belt and New Serpentine Belt have been installed.

This 2002 Honda Accord Sedan is a BC Vehicle recently traded in on a Honda CR-V. It comes with a 2nd Set of Tires (Winter Front tires have 60% tread remaining, and Rear Winter tires have 50% tread remaining). It's equipped with Sunroof.

This FWD Sedan comes with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Floor Mats, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Sunroof, and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Sedan is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com
  • Moonroof
  • Air Conditioning
  • Tilt Steering Wheel
  • Cruise Control
  • Power Windows
  • AM/FM Stereo
  • Cassette
  • CD Player
  • Aluminum Wheels
  • Bucket Seats
  • Cloth Upholstery
  • Engine Immobilizer
  • Alarm Fob -OEM
  • Keyless Remote
  • Power Locks
  • Pass Through Rear Seat
  • Power Tilt Steering Wheel
  • Power Telescopic Steering
  • Driver Heated Seat
  • Passenger Heated Seat
  • Front Floor Mats
  • Wood Trim
  • Driver Power Mirror
  • Power Steering
  • Driver Front Airbag
  • Passenger Front Airbag
  • Rear Window Defrost
  • Remote Trunk Release
  • Front Disc-Rear Drum Brakes
  • Compact Spare Tire
  • Front-All Season Tires
  • Intermittent Wipers
  • Rear-All Season Tires
  • Floor Mats
  • ABS Brakes
  • Child Safety Locks
  • Heated Mirrors
  • Driver and Passenger Power Mirrors
  • Pass Through Rear Seat
  • Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
  • Rear Bench Seat

Disclaimer:

New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 250-860-6500 or by visiting us at the dealership.

**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term % interest and % downpayment.

*Number of views in last 30 days

† Based on 2002 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.

Saved
Saved Vehicles ×

SAVED VEHICLES

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this link on your favorites:

Save

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Share
Share This ×

Choose How To Share:

Contact
Contact Us ×

250-860-6500

Call Now

2550 Enterprise Way • Kelowna, BC V1X7X5

Get Directions

Today's Hours:

Confirm Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule Test Drive

  • Please choose a time range above
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Check Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Reserve This Vehicle

Step 1 of 2 - Tell Us Who You Are

50%

Harmony Honda

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Phone: 250-860-6500

http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmony+Honda,2550+Enterprise+Way,Kelowna,BC

Parts

Phone: 250-860-2471

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Sales

Phone: 250-860-6500

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Service

Phone: 250-860-6530

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC
49.8888025 -119.4294226
Harmony Honda 49.8888025, -119.4294226.