Custom

Payment Details

Estimated Amount Financed:
--
--
«
--
--
»
--
--
Does not include sales tax and fees. Some vehicles may be excluded. Certain vehicle restrictions apply.

Basic Info

Body:
4 Door Station Wagon
Kilometers:
92,311
Exterior:
Grey
Interior:
Black
Engine:
4 Cylinder Engine
Trans:
Automatic

Vehicle Details

WE DON'T CHARGE DOCUMENTATION FEES OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES. WE PROVIDE A FREE CARFAX VEHICLE REPORT AND A 30 DAY 2500 KM HASSLE FREE EXCHANGE POLICY ON USED VEHICLES. PLUS A FULL VEHICLE DETAIL AND A FULL TANK OF GAS.

Front brakes have 60% remaining, and rear brakes have 40% remaining. Tires have 80% tread remaining. It comes with a spare key.

This 2008 Kia Rondo is a BC Vehicle with low Km. It comes with New Battery and New Serpentine Belt.

This FWD Hatchback is coming with Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Power Windows / Mirrors, Power Door Locks, Alloy Wheels, Remote Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Fog Lights, and more features. It has a seating capacity of 5 persons to accommodate the entire family. As Safety Features, this Hatchback is equipped with: Dual Airbags (SIR), Side Airbags, Anti-Lock Brakes / VSA. For security and peace of mind, it comes with an Anti-Theft Device.

The vehicle goes through a 120 Points Inspection, and you can rest assured that all servicing and maintenance is up to date. We offer great finance rates with high approvals. Come take this vehicle for a test drive today and see for yourself why we are the dealership with the #1 customer satisfaction in the Okanagan Valley. 2550 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC // 250.860.6500 // www.harmonyhonda.com
  • Air Conditioning
  • Tilt Steering Wheel
  • Power Windows
  • Power Locks
  • Traction Control
  • Electronic Stability Program
  • AM/FM Stereo
  • CD Player
  • Aluminum Wheels
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring
  • Bench Seat
  • Bucket Seats
  • Cloth Upholstery
  • Pass Through Rear Seat
  • Power Tilt Steering Wheel
  • Power Telescopic Steering
  • Equalizer
  • Engine Immobilizer
  • Child Safety Locks
  • Driver Power Mirror
  • Roof Rack
  • Power Steering
  • Driver Front Airbag
  • Driver Side Curtain Airbag
  • Driver Side Impact Airbag
  • Passenger Front Airbag
  • Rear Seat Side Curtain Airbags
  • Rear Window Defrost
  • 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
  • ABS Brakes
  • Auxiliary Power Outlet
  • Front-All Season Tires
  • Intermittent Wipers
  • Rear-All Season Tires
  • Auxiliary Device
  • Rear Bench Seat
  • Passenger Side Impact Airbag
  • Passenger Side Curtain Airbag
  • Front Floor Mats
  • Driver and Passenger Power Mirrors
  • Pass Through Rear Seat

Disclaimer:

New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 250-860-6500 or by visiting us at the dealership.

**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term % interest and % downpayment.

*Number of views in last 30 days

† Based on 2008 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.

Saved
Saved Vehicles ×

SAVED VEHICLES

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this link on your favorites:

Save

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Share
Share This ×

Choose How To Share:

Contact
Contact Us ×

250-860-6500

Call Now

2550 Enterprise Way • Kelowna, BC V1X7X5

Get Directions

Today's Hours:

Confirm Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule Test Drive

  • Please choose a time range above
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Check Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Reserve This Vehicle

Step 1 of 2 - Tell Us Who You Are

50%

Harmony Honda

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Phone: 250-860-6500

http://maps.google.com/?q=Harmony+Honda,2550+Enterprise+Way,Kelowna,BC

Parts

Phone: 250-860-2471

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Sales

Phone: 250-860-6500

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC

Service

Phone: 250-860-6530

2550 Enterprise Way Kelowna, BC
49.8888025 -119.4294226
Harmony Honda 49.8888025, -119.4294226.